Fancy getting your hands on the ball used in the Gunners' first trophy in nine years when they beat Hull 3-2 in the final on Saturday? Just watch the video below!
To enter, all you need to do is simply watch the latest Budweiser Open Trials video above and tell us which former France international features in the trailer. Easy!
*Terms and Conditions
1. Open to those aged 18 or over - except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. Users may enter the competition as any times as they like for the duration of the Promotion.
3. Promotion starts: Tuesday May 20 2014 (4pm BST). Closing date for receipt of entries: Friday May 23 2014 (12pm BST).
4. The Prize is one FA Cup final ball.
5. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and the ball is non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may substitute the Prize with one of equal or higher value.
6. We will not accept entries from agents, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupted entries, or any entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. We do not accept responsibility for any entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The first entry drawn at random under independent supervision from all correct and valid entries received by the Closing Date will win the Prize. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. If you are our winner, we will contact you on Friday 23rd May 2014 by email to obtain your full details and advise on how you will receive your prize. If you do not claim the Prize by providing us with your address before 12pm (BST) on Wednesday 28th May 2014, you will be treated as having forfeited the Prize, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The winner's details (name and town and country of residence) will be published on the Goal website and social media channels.
11. As our winner, you may be required to take part in publicity in connection with the Promotion.
12. By entering the promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion. All claim instructions form part of the terms and conditions.