Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Vertonghen
Lennon, Dempsey, Bale
Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson
Sterling, Gerrard, Enrique
Emmanuel Adebayor is serving the second game of his three-match ban following his red card against Arsenal, so Jermain Defoe will continue in attack.
Andre Villas-Boas is still without long-term absentees Younes Kaboul, Benoit Assou-Ekotto (both knee) and Scott Parker (Achilles).
Mousa Dembele marked his return from a hip injury with a 15 minute cameo against West Ham, though isn't expected to start on Wednesday.
Andre Wisdom missed Liverpool's trip to Swansea, but could return to the side in place of Stewart Downing with Glen Johnson moving to left-back.
Lucas Leiva played an hour for the Reds' Under-21 side on Friday, but is unlikely to be involved against Spurs, while Martin Kelly (knee) and Fabio Borini (foot) remain sidelined until the new year.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Tottenham is unbeaten in its last four league games against Liverpool, winning three and boasting a goal difference of plus seven.
- Jermain Defoe and Luis Suarez (pictured, right) are the least shot-shy strikers in the league, firing 56 and 77 efforts at goal respectively.
- Sandro has made more interceptions (48) than any other player this season.
- Spurs' win over West Ham on Sunday was their 300th in the Premier League era.
- The Reds have lost on each of their last four visits to White Hart Lane.
- Luis Suarez has been directly involved in 70 percent of the Reds' league goals this season, scoring or assisting 12 of Liverpool's 17 strikes.
- Liverpool recorded its first clean sheet on the road this season against Swansea on Sunday, and only its second in 13 away games.