Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Zabaleta
Milner, Toure, Barry, Silva
Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen
Song, Ramsey, Arteta
Walcott, Van Persie, Gervinho
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini will not be able to call upon the services of full back Gael Clichy as the former Arsenal player is suspended for this game. With Aleksandar Kolarov out with a groin injury, Pablo Zabaleta would be expected to fill in at left back while fit-again Micah Richards will take the right-back slot after missing two games with a calf problem.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has no more new injuries to deal with, but his full backs are all still out of action. This means that Thomas Vermaelen is likely to continue playing in the left back position, while Johan Djourou should man the right back spot.
Abou Diaby (muscle), Lukasz Fabianski (knee), Kieran Gibbs (hernia), Carl Jenkinson (back), Ryo Miyaichi, Bacary Sagna and Andre Santos (all ankle) are all sidelined with injuries.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Manchester City is currently on a run of 12 consecutive victories at Eastlands in the Premier League.
- Roberto Mancini's men fell to their first defeat in the league this season when they were beaten by Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the last round of games.
- City has had trouble keeping clean sheets in recent times, having conceded one goal in each of its last four league games at home.
- Arsenal has gone undefeated in its last eight games in the Premier League, winning seven in the process. The lone draw was a 1-1 result against Fulham at the Emirates Stadium.
- The Gunners have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five league games against City.
- Robin van Persie (pictured right) has managed to hit the back of the net 33 times in 32 games in the Premier League in 2011. Alan Shearer holds the record for the most number of goals scored in a calendar year, having netted 36 times in 1995.