Baird, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise
Murphy, Etuhu, Dempsey
Ruiz, Zamora, Dembele
Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique
Henderson, Adam, Spearing, Downing
The home side may be forced to ring the changes after its midweek exploits against FC Twente in the Europa League.
Knocks to Stephen Kelly and Damien Duff make Chris Baird and Brian Ruiz their likely replacements in a side often full of plenty of attacking intent under Martin Jol.
Kenny Dalglish’s Liverpool is in fine form currently but has received a hammer blow with the loss of midfielder Lucas Leiva for the rest of the season.
Jay Spearing must now prove himself an able deputy to the Brazilian, and last year’s hat trick hero Maxi Rodriguez may well miss out despite his strike at Chelsea in the League Cup.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Last year’s fixture between these sides at Craven Cottage ended 5-2 to Liverpool with Maxi Rodriguez (pictured right) bagging a hat trick.
- Rodriguez’s current goalscoring run sees him with 10 goals in his last eight starts for the Reds.
- A Liverpool win would be its seventh consecutive victory on the road in all competitions, equaling a club record.
- Fulham has won just one of six Premier League games at Craven Cottage this season.
- Kenny Dalglish has lost just 50 times in his overall seven-year spell as Liverpool manager.
- If selected, Fulham’s Norwegian fullback John Arne Riise will be lining up against his old club for the first time.
- The last time Martin Jol faced Liverpool, as Tottenham manager, his side grabbed a 2-2 draw just weeks before his eventual sacking.