Monday, August 31, 2015
The 23-year-old Brazilian, who featured for the club in its 5-0 win over the weekend, has inked a new long-term deal.
The forward says he has learned his lesson after an episode of indiscipline saw him sent off prior to Brazil's shock exit from the tournament this summer.
Friday, August 28, 2015
The U.S. presidential candidate, who previously tried to acquire Colombia's Atletico Nacional, has rejected a report he's trying to purchase San Lorenzo.
The 22-year-old striker has signed a four-year deal after arriving from River Plate Montevideo for an disclosed fee, and will be part of the first-team squad this season.
Rafael Santos Borre has been rewarded for his prolific form in Colombian football with a move to Atletico Madrid.
The Barcelona forward has hit out at local media after his Copa America disappointment led to suggestions he would take a break from the international game.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
The 28-year-old has picked up his first individual award of the season after being handed the prize after the Champions League group stage draw.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
After hitting out at West Ham over the club's treatment of his injury, Enner Valencia has clarified his remarks.
The Monaco fullback has been drafted in as a late replacement for the injured Barcelona star ahead of the Chevrolet Brasil Global Tour fixtures with Costa Rica and USA.
The Brazilian has attracted interest from Old Trafford in the last few days, but the Catalans have no intention of selling and the 23-year-old is set for a lucrative new contract.
The former Bianconeri player has tipped the Colombian to shine behind the strikers or on the wing, but predicts difficulties for his old club in its upcoming clash with Roma.
The striker lashed out at his club for "forgetting" about his injury, enraged that too little has been done to identify and solve the problem, as he considers leaving.
Javier Pastore and Angel di Maria are out of Argentina's upcoming friendlies.
Monday, August 24, 2015
The Bianconeri have reportedly agreed to a loan deal with Chelsea for the Colombia international, who only arrived at Stamford Bridge in January
Thursday, August 20, 2015
The one-time Manchester United target has completed his move to the Etihad Stadium, with Manuel Pellegrini hailing him as the best defender in La Liga last season.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
The national team boss said he would have turned his back on his country had he been subjected to the same level of abuse as the Barcelona star
Monday, August 17, 2015
It had been reported that the Barcelona ace had asked to be left out after being upset by the criticism he received after the Copa America.
The Barcelona man lasted just two minutes in his debut 10 years ago Aug. 17, 2005, but has gone on to win over 100 caps, with many more to come.
The Argentina international has reached great heights, but 10 years ago today he had a rough start to his national team career, writes Nacho Catullo.
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has expressed surprise at Philippe Coutinho's omission from the Brazil squad.