The decision to remove the Belmopan Bandits from the 2014-15 edition of the CONCACAF Champions League may have been the right one, but it could've been handled better.
The United States has provided minds, locations and players for the women's game in the Caribbean.
The CONCACAF Champions League has yet to become the mainstay that other continents' club championships are, but this year's edition should show its continued growth.
- Top 10 most inappropriate player names
- Gold Cup Preview: Mexico vs. Guatemala
- Modric: I want to leave Tottenham
- Premier League fixtures announced
- Mexico 2-1 Guatemala: Off to Houston
- Report: Mou to change Madrid formation
- Moratti considers Eto'o-Tevez swap
- Colorado 1-3 LA Galaxy: Folan sees red
- Villarreal rejects Barcelona's Rossi bid
- Three Gold Cup games under investigation