The 24-year-old claims he is yet to hear of any official offers as Tottenham, Newcastle and Everton continue to be linked with a bidAjax defender Toby Alderweireld has confirmed he is eager to complete a move to the Premier League this summer.
The 24-year-old has been linked with the likes of Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle of late, while Norwich were also credited with an interest earlier in the close season.
Alderweireld says he has yet to be made aware of any offers from England's top flight, but admits a potential move would be tough to turn down.
“It depends if there is a club coming [in] that I want to go to,” he told Sky Sports News. “I didn’t hear from those teams, but those are beautiful clubs and the Premier League is a beautiful competition, so we will see.
“If they [Tottenham] are very interested then I will hear what their plans are.
“[There is no offer from Everton] that I know of, maybe my manager knows. But I was focusing on the [Belgium] game and now I’m focusing on Sunday, because we have a big game against Feyenoord. But I’m patient and we will see in a few days."
The Belgium international has started 119 Eredivisie games in his four years with Ajax, and was rewarded with the captaincy during Siem de Jong’s absence with a collapsed lung.
Alderweireld's current contract is set to expire at the end of the coming season.