The Copa Libertadores winner says that the 20-year-old Brazil international will be moved on if his valuation is met but that it is happy to keep him for another season.Bernard will be sold if a 25 million euro bid arrives, says Atletico Mineiro director Eduardo Maluf.
The 20-year-old Bernard, who has already been capped five times for the Brazil national side, has been attracting the interest of a host of European clubs this summer, with Arsenal strongly linked with a move and the attacking midfielder has claimed to have offers on the table from Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk and unnamed English Premier League clubs.
Bernard's agent hinted that the Copa Libertadores final triumph over Olimpia on Wednesday was to be his final performance for the club, and Maluf admits that a sufficiently large offer would be enough to see Bernard depart.
"The president [Alexandre Kalil] has already made very clear, if an offer of 25 million euros arrives, he is going to sell and we will buy another player," Maluf told Radio Globo. "If this offer did not appear, Bernard will stay at Atletico. He is young and can leave at the end of the year."
Tottenham had previously been in the running for Bernard's signature but his representative revealed on July 2 that Andre Villas' Boas' side had been priced out of the chase.