Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez says he "really doesn't know anything" about where he will be playing next season.
As Goal previously reported, Ligue 1 big-spender Monaco is considering a move for the Argentine, while Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus have also been linked to the controversial forward. Also, there may be room for he and other City veterans to link up with the club's new MLS venture, New York City FC.
Tevez is entering the final year of his contract at the Etihad Stadium, leaving new boss Manuel Pellegrini with a decision to make on whether or not to cash in before he will be able to leave for nothing in 2014.
"I really don't know anything about my future," the striker told Radio Cooperativa in Argentina. "I have to wait for news. I am on vacation and for the moment I haven't been told anything."
One place where Tevez will definitely not be playing in 2013-14, however, is former club Boca Juniors.
The 29-year-old was in attendance as his boyhood club beat Arsenal de Sarandi 1-0 on Sunday but confirmed that he will not yet rejoin the Buenos Aires outfit.
"The supporters of Boca know that I want to go back there," he explained. "But this year isn't the moment."