The midfielder has endured a disappointing second campaign at the Etihad, scoring just two goals in 27 Premier League appearances. His poor form prompted criticism from former City boss Roberto Mancini earlier this season, leading to speculation he could leave the club, with Monaco and PSG touted as possible destinations.
"Next year I'm staying in Manchester. PSG is just a rumor. Nobody contacted me," Nasri told Telefoot.
The 25-year-old was handed a recall to the France squad on Thursday for friendlies with Uruguay and Brazil - his first call-up since being banned for three games after abusing a journalist following Les Bleus' Euro 2012 exit.
"I was stupid for reacting to a challenge from a journalist and I went too far. And my biggest mistake is to have waited eight months to apologize," Nasri said. "I learn from my mistakes, even if it is a big one. I have regrets. People do not know me and my everyday life. You have no idea of the media and popular pressure. It is 10-fold and multiplied by 100."
Nasri admitted to missing being part of the national side and expressed his relief at being a part of Didier Deschamps' plans once again.
"Honestly, I was very happy [to be remembered]," Nasri said. "This is something I was missing. I watched every game of the playoffs with great pride, but also a knot in my stomach.
"I never thought it was over. But I was somewhat disheartened when I was not selected. But it was OK, because I was not good with my club."