The AC Milan attacker is eager to stay at his current club for many more years and has admitted that he is unhappy with his two-month goal drought.
The 20-year-old, who has a contract with the Rossoneri until June 2018, has been linked with clubs such as Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City in the past few months.
Milan CEO Adriano Galliani recently stated that the forward is not for sale at any price, much to the satisfaction of El Shaarawy himself.
"I am feeling very good at Milan and I hope to stay here for the rest of my life," the Italy international told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
"I heard what Galliani said about me and it pleases me that the club do not want to sell me."
El Shaarawy then went on to discuss his poor form in recent months after a superb start to the 2012-13 campaign and he admitted that he is growing frustrated with his lack of goals.
"I was disappointed on Sunday after the match against Catania as I had some good chances, but didn't score," he added. "Obviously I miss the feeling of finding the net. I'm an attacker and forwards always want to score."
The former Genoa starlet has netted 16 goals in 33 Serie A appearances for Milan so far this term, but has not found the net since the derby against Inter on February 24.