The Rs boss insists that the big-money arrivals during January do not represent a financial risk to the club, which sits bottom despite heavy spending under Tony Fernandes.
Harry Redknapp has insisted QPR’s January signings do not represent a financial risk to the relegation-threatened side.
Under chairman Tony Fernandes the Rs have spent heavily in each of the past four transfer windows yet the club is still rooted to the bottom of the Premier League, six points from safety, prompting concerns over the club’s financial health in the event of demotion.
Redknapp, however, insisted that QPR's position has improved since he was appointed as manager in November with the club currently unbeaten since the start of the new year, recording goalless draws against Tottenham and Manchester City and an away win at Chelsea.
"You look at the games we have had since the turn of the year and you'd take the points that we've got. We gave everything. I can't get any more out of the players," he told reporters. "The club has invested but they'll get their money back. I haven't brought players in here that we can't give away."
"If things don't go well and they want to get 12m million pounds for Samba then they will do - not a danger. Samba should be playing for a top four team. I was trying to sign him for all the years that I was at Tottenham. He is quick as lightning, strong in the air and he can play," the manager said. "When I was at Tottenham we put a ball behind Samba [then at Blackburn], and Gareth Bale ran on to it. Samba matched him stride for stride and then pinched the ball off him. He's lightning quick. He is a monster of a player, the full ticket.
"Remy, for 7 million pounds, I don't think he's a problem either. If he scores a couple of goals, then he's 12 million pounds. Tottenham tried to buy him for 18 million pounds last year."
QPR has scored just 18 goals this season - the fewest in the Premier League - and Adel Taarabt’s missed penalty on Saturday saw the club settle for a point at home against Norwich in the west London side's third goalless draw in five matches.
Redknapp insists, however, he had not wished to retain striker Djibril Cisse, who joined Qatari club Al-Gharafa on loan during January.
"I would have let him go earlier," he said. "I had to wait for the window to open."