Fans of the North American Soccer League can now follow all the teams during the 2014 spring and fall seasons on NASLLive.com.There are no more away games! Soccer fans around the world who can’t be at one of the five North American Soccer League venues hosting season kickoff clashes this weekend can watch all the action at NASLLive.com.
By subscribing to either a 30-day pass or a season access pass at NASLLive.com, soccer fans can tune in to the drama of opening day and access all 135 matches during the 2014 NASL Spring and Fall Seasons.
- Watch Indy Eleven make their long awaited debut against the Carolina RailHawks at a packed Carroll Stadium.
- Tune in to see if FC Edmonton can hold the potent Rowdies strike force of Brian Shriver and Georgi Hristov.
- Watch as the Fort Lauderdale Strikers show Ottawa Fury FC what life in the NASL has in store for them.
- Witness one of the NASL’s fiercest rivalries as the San Antonio Scorpions welcome Minnesota United FC to the partisan atmosphere of Toyota Field.
- Watch live as the New York Cosmos defend their championship against Eric Wynalda’s Atlanta Silverbacks.
“Our clubs have significantly improved the standard of their broadcast capabilities during the offseason to enable us to bring a quality product to our online viewers,” said NASL Commissioner Bill Peterson. “There will be no more away games for fans because they will be able to capture the excitement of every match in their own home, or wherever they may be.”
A 30-day subscription to NASL Live will cost $4.99, while a Season Pass will also be available for $29.99 and will expire on Nov. 30, 2014. Following the 10-day free trial, users will be charged for whichever option they select at sign up and will have an option to cancel the subscription before a charge is made to their credit card. In order to qualify for the free trial, users must register prior to April 30, 2014.