Rachid Ghezzal is suspended, with Bafetimbi Gomis set to return to the starting lineup, most likely deposing Jimmy Briand on the right wing, with Yoann Gourcuff also in line for a start after impressing in a free role lately. No.1 goalkeeper Remy Vercoutre is out for six months following a ligament injury, meaning young Anthony Lopes will make only his fourth Ligue 1 start, against the league leader.
Paris Saint-Germain will be without captain Thiago Silva following the club's 1-1 draw with Valenciennes while Salvatore Sirigu and Marco Verratti remain out following dismissals in the prior clash with Evian.
PSG will win the Ligue 1 title if it wins at Stade Gerland, though will also be crowned champions if Olympique de Marseille fail to beat Toulouse on Saturday at Stade Velodrome.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Olympique Lyonnais sits in third place - the final Champions League qualification spot - ahead of Saint-Etienne, Nice and Lille.
- Remi Garde's side has won just one of its last nine games against Paris Saint-Germain.
- Lyon has been awarded the third most penalties (10) in the top five European leagues this season. Only Juventus and Chelsea (11) have more.
- PSG sits top of Ligue 1 as of Saturday morning, seven points ahead of second-placed Olympique de Marseille with nine left to play for.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side has scored in each of its last eight league games.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured, right) has failed to score in two consecutive Ligue 1 games for the first time this season.