Jacobsen, Kjaer, Agger, S Poulsen
Rommedahl, Eriksen, Krohn-Dehli
Pereira, Pepe, Alves, Coentrao
Meireles, Veloso, Moutinho
Nani, Almeida, Ronaldo
Denmark coach Morten Olsen has no fresh injury concerns ahead of Wednesday's Euro 2012 clash with Portugal in Lviv, with the 62-year-old likely to name the same starting XI that beat Netherlands 1-0 on Saturday to get the ball rolling in Group A.
Meanwhile for Portugal, striker Hugo Almeida has recovered from a bout of flu and could replace Helder Postiga in attack after the latter's largely ineffectual display in the 1-0 defeat to Germany, while winger Ricardo Quaresma has been passed fit after overcoming a leg muscle strain.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Denmark has won seven of its last nine matches, including the 2-1 qualifying win over Portugal in October last year.
- The Danes finished as group winners when pitted against Portugal in both Euro 2012 and 2010 World Cup qualifying.
- Denmark has won three of the last five meetings between the two sides - all over the past five years.
- Simon Poulsen and William Kvist received yellow cards against Netherlands and are a booking away from suspension.
- Portugal is yet to register a victory in 2012, having won just once in its last seven games, with only one goal scored in their last four.
- The 2004 finalist will meet Denmark for the 13th time, with its record in previous encounters reading W7 D2 L3.
- Nani (pictured right) has scored three times in four outings against Denmark.
- Fabio Coentrao and Helder Postiga will incur a ban with their next bookings.