Schalke is yet to receive an offer for Arsenal target Julian Draxler, according to sporting director Horst Heldt.
Goal exclusively revealed on January 11 that Arsene Wenger is weighing a move for the 20-year-old this month, with the Gunners manager already stating his desire to sign cover for the injured Theo Walcott.
Heldt previously admitted that a January exit for Draxler is possible, but now he insists no offer has been forthcoming from any potential suitors.
"There are no offers from not a single club," he told Sky Sports.
However, Heldt also admitted to Bild that Schalke will have no choice but to sell its prized asset should a club meet his release clause, which is believed to be set at 45.5 million euro.
"We are still hopeful Julian is to stay on at Schalke, however there are certain arrangements we cannot change," he said.
Draxler, who is currently sidelined with a ruptured tendon, has been open in the past about his desire to move on one day, telling Kolner Stadt-Anzeiger in October: "I can honestly say that it is my dream to play for one of the big clubs at some point."
The Germany international has scored five goals in 24 appearances in all competitions for Schalke so far this season.