The Belgium international, who has started just twice in the Premier League for Chelsea this season, has been targeted by Wolfsburg.Jose Mourinho has confirmed Chelsea has received two official bids for out-of-favor attacker Kevin De Bruyne.
Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs said Friday that the Belgium international is keen on joining the Bundesliga club this month, while a host of other sides from the German top flight have been linked with the 22-year-old.
De Bruyne spent the last season on loan with Werder Bremen and it now looks likely that his future is away from Stamford Bridge.
"We've had two for De Bruyne which we are analyzing," Mourinho told reporters on Friday. "We don't need a direct replacement [if De Bruyne leaves]. It's a position where we have options."
De Bruyne has made just two Premier League starts for Chelsea this season and is yet to score a goal for the club. Mourinho had previously suggested he would not sell De Bruyne, despite publicly criticizing his efforts in September's 2-0 Capital One Cup win over Swindon Town, although his stance appears to have softened.
He added: "We've had a few proposals for Kevin De Bruyne, we will keep analyzing them. He's a fantastic player with potential."