Simpson, S Taylor, Coloccini, R Taylor
Guthrie, Cabaye, Perch, Gutierrez
Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Drenthe, Rodwell, Cahill, Osman, Coleman
Everton has five players with injury related concerns, as Tim Cahill (ankle), Phil Neville (hamstring), John Heitinga (knee), Victor Anichebe (groin) and Slyvain Distin have all been in the treatment room.
However, David Moyes rates Neville, Cahhill and Distin's chances to play at better than even. The Merseyside club also have Marouane Fellaini suspended for the game. Royston Drenthe will be available for the Toffees after serving his suspension.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- When Everton beat Newcastle United at St James' Park in March, in ended a run of 8 trips to Tyneside without a win. It was also the last time Newcastle lost at home.
- After three goals against Stoke, Demba Ba has now scored two hat-ricks for Newcastle this season. The only other player to achieve this for the club was Andy Cole.
- Newcastle is one of two teams, along with Manchester City, who remain unbeaten in the league this season. In total, they have remained undefeated for 13 consecutive league games.
- Everton, on the other hand, have lost four out of its last five league games and is in 16th position.
- Tim Cahill is currently on 199 Premier League appearances for Everton. But he will need to shake off an ankle injury to reach the landmark on Saturday.
- Everton has gone seven league games without a clean sheet. This is the club's worst run since February. Away from home, it has only kept two in the last 12 months.
- Everton has the best tackle success rate in the league, at 81.5 percent, while Newcastle boasts the highest goal-line clearances with five against its name.
- Demba Ba has 13 Premier League goals in 2011. Only Frank Lampard, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie have scored more. He has scored four headers out of only having six on target.
- It has been 37 games since Everton recorded a 0-0 draw.
- In the last four matches between the two sides, there have been eight goals. Seven of them came in the first half, while the other was netted in the first minute of the second half.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.