Ivanovic, Subotic, Tomovic, Kolarov
Krasic, Stankovic, Kuzmanovic, Tosic
Maggio, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Pirlo, De Rossi, Marchisio
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has a rash of injuries to deal with ahead of Friday night's clash. Domenico Criscito, Mario Balotelli and Giampaolo Pazzini have all withdrawn from the squad due to a variety of ailments.
Giuseppe Rossi tweaked his knee during a training match on Tuesday and will be a game-time decision while Federico Balzaretti is doubtful with a back injury. Prandelli has called up Argentina-born Pablo Osvaldo and Angelo Ogbonna as replacements.
Serbia boss Vladimir Petrovic will welcome Milos Krasic and Nikola Zigic back into the fray after injury. Nemanja Vidic has been included in the squad but will have to pass a late fitness test to feature against the Italians.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The first Euro 2012 qualifier between Serbia and Italy last October in Genoa was abandoned after six minutes due to trouble on the part of the visiting fans and UEFA subsequently handed the Azzurri a 3-0 victory.
- Vladimir Petrovic's side have received 20 yellow cards, which is the most of any team in Group C.
- Serbia has won two out of their four group matches at home during the qualifying campaign (W2 D1 L1).
- Italy is undefeated and has conceded only one goal in eight group games (W7 D1).
- The Azzurri have already punched their ticket to next year's tournament in Poland and Ukraine.
- Antonio Cassano leads the team in scoring with four goals in eight group matches.