Our United States and Mexico columnists teamed up to discuss the United States and Mexico teams ahead of Friday's World Cup draw in Brazil.With the World Cup draw quickly approaching, Goal columnists Ives Galarcep and Tom Marshall answered your United States and Mexico questions. Let's keep the conversation going in the comment box at the bottom of this page!
|J. Rodríguez Midfielder Colombia||6||5|
|T. Müller Striker Germany||5||7|
|L. Messi Striker Argentina||4||7|
|R. van Persie Striker Netherlands||4||6|
|Neymar Striker Brazil||4||5|
- USWNT vs. Germany match info
- Dunga's Brazil team going nowhere
- Ronaldo: Stop the false news
- Will Cech divide Mourinho & Roman?
- 'Saying Messi's name saved my life'
- USA U-18 forward joining Liverpool
- Pirlo's NYCFC transfer imminent
- EPL Transfer Window Weekly
- Arsenal signs Petr Cech
- Agent: Atletico letting Arda leave