The Turks go in search of their first European away win in almost a decade, and the hosts have have lost six of their last 10 Champions League group games.
Ivo Pinto, Cadu, Piccolo, Sepsi
Valente, Alberto, Muresan, Camora
Eboue, Cris, Nounkeu, Hamit
Riera, Selcuk, Yekta, Amrabat
Cluj coach Paulo Sergio has just one injury worry for the welcome of Galatasaray on Wednesday, which could see the Portuguese tactician forced into altering his starting XI.
Rafael Bastos was forced off early on during the recent 5-0 win over Brasov, but Rui Pedro is expected to deputize for the Brazilian, with Sergio facing no further concerns ahead of the encounter.
Galatasaray enters the encounter on the back of an impressive 3-1 win over Istanbul BB and coach Fatih Terim will hope his side can carry the form on into the encounter with the Romanian outfit.
Fortunately for Terim, he faces no fresh injury complaints ahead of the game with Cluj and is expected to name the same starting XI from the weekend.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Cluj has netted four times during the Champions League this season despite having just five shots on target.
- One of those, despite securing a 1-1 draw, didn't come against Galatasaray two weeks ago, with Dany Nounkeu netting an own goal for the Romanian side.
- Cluj has won just two of its 10 home games in Europe, not including the qualifiers.
- Galatasaray has mustered just one point from its last nine Champions League group games away from home.
- Top scorer Burak Yilmaz (pictured, right) has netted the club's only goal of its European campaign this season.
- Galatasaray will become the first Turkish team to play Cluj in Romania in the host's history.