Toluca and Monterrey each won while Pachuca blew a two-goal lead and tied on Wednesday - was that enough to knock Pachuca from the top spot of the Mexican Power Rankings?
2. Pachuca (4-0-2). Last: T 2-2 vs Puebla. Next: Indios. Their level fell off from the weekend but they'll recover.
3. Monterrey (4-1-1). Last: W 3-0 vs Necaxa. Next: at Santos. Suazo, De Nigris... offensive floodgates have opened.
4. Jaguares (3-1-2). Last: T 1-1 at Pumas. Next: Puebla. Merely mediocre, but mediocrity will keep them afloat.
5. Tecos (3-3-0). Last: W 1-0 vs Santos. Next: at Toluca. Continue improving, continue surprising.
6. San Luis (2-2-2). Last: T 2-2 at Cruz Azul. Next: Atlante. Impressive tie with only 10 men.
7. (tie) Chivas (2-2-2). Last: L 2-1 vs Toluca. Next: at Morelia. Failed to measure up to defending champions.
7. (tie) Indios (2-1-3). Last: W 2-0 vs Morelia. Next: at Pachuca. Just one loss through six games, but can they maintain their form?
9. Puebla (2-2-2). Last: T 2-2 vs Pachuca. Next: at Jaguares. Nice come-from-behind draw, but we're not convinced it wasn't a fluke.
10. Pumas (2-3-1). Last: T 1-1 vs Jaguares. Next: at Atlas. At least their fans haven't abandoned them.
11. (tie) Atlante (1-2-3). Last: T 1-1 vs Tigres. Next: at San Luis. Maybe Atlante only show up for Apertura seasons.
11. (tie) Santos (1-3-2). Last: L 1-0 vs Tecos. Next: Monterrey. Win against Chivas was convincing, loss to Tecos was most certainly not.
13. America (1-2-3). Last: T 2-2 vs Atlas. Next: at Tigres. Miracle-worker Pardo snatched draw from jaws of defeat.
14. Tigres (1-2-3). Last: T 1-1 at Atlante. Next: America. Have improved greatly, but still have ways to go.
15. Morelia (2-3-1). Last: L 2-0 at Indios. Next: Chivas. No room for error in Michoacan, apparently - Tena sacked after two straight losses.
16. Atlas (1-2-3). Last: T 2-2 at America. Next: Pumas. If it weren't for Pardo's set-piece ability, Atlas would have won 2-0.
17. Cruz Azul (1-2-3). Last: T 2-2 vs San Luis. Next: at Necaxa. A draw that felt like a four-goal loss.
18. Necaxa (0-4-2). Last: L 3-0 at Monterrey. Next: Cruz Azul. Hello, relegation.
The Jornada 6 Mexican power rankings are a consolidation of votes by Goal.com's Sylvestre Adame, Luis Bueno, César Garcia and Andrea Martínez.