Dallas looks to get back into the playoff race but has a tough task at hand as Los Angeles comes into town.
|FC Dallas (4-4-2): Fernandez; Loyd, John, Hedges, Benitez; Jackson, Michel, Jacobson, Watson; Hassli, Cooper.
OUT: Ugo Ihemelu (concussion) - IR, Peter Luccin (torn R ACL) - IR
Walker Zimmerman (R hamstring strain)
|LA Galaxy (4-4-2): Cudicini; Franklin, Gonzalez, DeLaGarza, Dunivant; Donovan, Sarvas, Juninho, Rogers; Zardes, Keane.
- The Los Angeles Galaxy concluded their participation in the Guinness ICC tournament, winning one match and losing two. The club finished fourth in the exhibition competition.
- The Galaxy's leading scorer and MVP candidate is Robbie Keane, who has seven goals. He also leads the team in assists with eight.
- Los Angeles' defense has been disappointing this year, considering its usual steadiness. This year the team has conceded 27 goals, good for ninth in the league in goals allowed.
- FC Dallas' poor run of form continues as the team is winless in nine games. The team's last win was against in-state rival Houston Dynamo. The team opened up its first six weeks on top of the MLS standings.
- Part of FC Dallas' struggles come from its inept offense. The team has scored only six goals in its past nine matches, conceding 15.