|D.C. United (4-2-3-1): Willis; Korb, White, Woolard, Kemp; Thorrington, Kitchen; Nyassi, Silva, DeLeon; Ruiz.
OUT:Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), Marcelo Saragosa (L knee pain)
QUESTIONABLE: Dwayne De Rosario (R hip flexor strain), Nick DeLeon (R ankle sprain)
|New England Revolution (4-4-2): Shuttleworth; Alston, Soares, Goncalves, Farrell; Rowe, Caldwell, Simms, Tierney; Barrett, Imbongo.
OUT: Juan Agudelo (R knee sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Stephen McCarthy (head laceration), Saer Sene (R hip contusion), Chris Tierney (L knee irritation)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- D.C. United announced plans on Thursday to build a $300 million stadium in the Buzzard Point waterfront section of the city.
- United is in last place in Major League Soccer, with 10 points from 20 games. The Red-and-Black are on a four game winless run, and have won just one of their last 18 games.
- These teams met twice already this season. They played to a 0-0 draw on June 8 in the league, before D.C. knocked the Revs out of the Open Cup on June 26 with a 3-1 result.
- New England's 18 goals against are the fewest in the East and joint-fewest in MLS.
- D.C. has put 59 shots on target this season, the fewest in MLS.