Houston, with one win in seven, needs a victory over Toronto to right the ship and hold on to its playoff spot.
|Houston Dynamo (4-4-2): Hall; Sarkodie, Boswell, Taylor, Ashe; Boniek Garcia, Moffat, Clark, Davis; Bruin, Barnes.
OUT: Anthony Arena (R ankle sprain), Calen Carr (L knee)
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Bendik; Richter, Caldwell, Agbossoumonde, O'Dea; Osorio, Laba, Hall, Convey; Earnshaw, Silva.
OUT: Richard Eckersley (L hamstring), Stefan Frei (L hamstring strain), Andrew Wiedeman (R MCL sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Justin Braun (L ankle sprain)
- Houston is fourth in Major League Soccer's Eastern Conference, equal on 22 points with third-place Philadelphia and fifth-place Kansas City.
- Toronto is way back in ninth, with 11 points from 14 games.
- These teams already met once this year, splitting a 1-1 draw at BMO Field on April 20.
- Toronto's 2-1 victory over D.C. last week snapped a seven-game winless skid for the Reds.
- Houston isn't in the best of form at the moment, either. The Dynamo have won just one of their last seven in all competitions.