Philadelphia has won just one of its last six games, and Chicago is looking to close the gap between the two sides.
|Chicago Fire (4-2-3-1): Johnson; Pause, Anibaba, Berry, Segares; Paladini, Duka; Nyarko, Rolfe, Lindpere; MacDonald.
OUT: Steven Kinney (R quad strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Quincy Amarikwa (R Knee Sprain), Arne Friedrich (L Hamstring Tightness)
|Philadelphia Union (4-4-2): MacMath; Gaddis, Soumare, Okugo, G. Farfan; Cruz, Carroll, Daniel, M. Farfan; McInerney, Casey.
QUESTIONABLE: Antoine Hoppenot (R ankle contusion)
- The Union are in sixth place in the Eastern Conference with a 3-3-3 record. Chicago is two places back, on 2-5-1.
- Philadelphia defender Bakary Soumare spent three seasons with Chicago, and was named to the 2008 Best XI and the 2009 All-Star teams.
- Union striker Jack McInerney is one of three players tied for the MLS lead in goals, with six.
- Chicago had the edge in three encounters between these two sides last year, winning 1-0 and 3-1 before the Union took the final meeting 3-1.
- Philadelphia's Sheanon Williams and Chicago's Jeff Larentowicz will both miss this game through suspension after receiving red cards.