Will Sporting KC, with two U.S. internationals back in the fold, become the first MLS team to take any points off the Impact?
|Sporting Kansas City (4-3-3): Nielsen; Jerome, Besler, Collin, Sinovic; Rossell, Feilhaber, Nagamura; Bieler, Saad, Sapong.
OUT: Teal Bunbury (L knee sprain), Jacob Peterson (R shoulder sprain)
|Montreal Impact (4-3-3): Perkins; Camara, Ouimette, Ferrari, Brovski; Arnaud, Bernier, Romero, Pisanu, Felipe; Di Vaio.
OUT: Nelson Rivas (L knee surgery), Alessandro Nesta (R abductor strain), Sinisa Ubiparipovic (R calf strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Maxim Tissot (R knee sprain)
- Montreal is last team in MLS with a 100 percent winning record, having tasted victory in all four of its games so far this year. The Impact are the seventh team in MLS history to start with a 4-0-0 record.
- Before Marco Schallibaum, the last coach to win his first four games in MLS was Tom Fitzgerald, who took over the Columbus Crew midway through the 1996 season.
- The last two games involving Kansas City haven't seen a goal. Sporting KC hasn't scored in 193 minutes and hasn't conceded in 249 minutes.
- Scoreless is also how the last meeting between these two clubs ended. Prior to that 0-0 draw, each team won away in this matchup in 2012.
- Graham Zusi and Matt Besler should return for SKC after representing the United States in a historic 0-0 draw with Mexico in Estadio Azteca in World Cup qualifying.