|Philadelphia Union (4-3-3): MacMath; Williams, Valdes, Okugo, G. Farfan; M. Farfan, Carroll, Lahoud; Adu, McInerney, Pajoy.
OUT: FW Krystian Witkowski (concussion symptoms)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Bakary Soumare (R knee menisectomy recovery)
PROBABLE: FW Chandler Hoffman (L big toe fracture)
|New England Revolution (4-4-1-1): Reis; Alston, McCarthy, Soares, Polak; Rowe, Joseph, Feilhaber, Tierney; Nguyen; Sene.
OUT: DF Darrius Barnes (L adductor strain); FW Alec Purdie (L ankle sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Benny Feilhaber (R ankle sprain)
PROBABLE: MF Clyde Simms (R gastroc tightness); MF Chris Tierney (R knee contusion)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- New England striker Jerry Bengtson will be at the Olympics with Honduras.
- Philadelphia's PPL Park hosted the 2012 MLS All-Star Game on Wednesday. The Union's Carlos Valdes and Michael Farfan took part as Major League Soccer's best defeated Chelsea 3-2.
- New England is three points and one goal ahead of Philadelphia in the standings. A Union win would see them above the Revs.
- This will be the first of three meetings this season between these two sides. Last time they met, the Union scored three goals in the second half to come back and draw 4-4.
- The Revs are winless in their last three, and have scored just two goals in that stretch.