A flurry of deals went down on the league's roster freeze deadline.
Below is a summary of the moves that were made on the deadline.
- The Los Angeles Galaxy traded 22-year-old former Southampton youth team defender Kyle Davies to Toronto FC in exchange for 27-year-old defender Dasan Robinson, a second round pick of the Chicago Fire back in 2006.
- The Vancouver Whitecaps announced the signing of Trinidad & Tobago center back Carlyle Mitchell, pending his international transfer certificate. Mitchell, 24, formerly played for Joe Public FC in Trinidad & Tobago. He's also been capped four times by the Soca Warriors.
- Real Salt Lake, announced the signing of two midfielders, Nico Muniz and Yordany Alvarez. Alvarez is a 26-year-old Cuban who recently won the USL Pro MVP award with Orlando City. Muniz comes to the team from the RSL-Arizona academy program, and will not be eligible to play for RSL until 2012.
- Sporting Kansas City also signed a player from Orlando City, defender Lawrence Olum, a 27-year-old Kenyan. Head coach Peter Vermes said Olum could play in central defense, right back or in defensive midfield.
- The San Jose Earthquakes added another Orlando City player in forward Maxwell Griffin. The 23-year-old's deal is a loan.