With week two in the books, Goal.com's Kyle McCarthy presents us with his new rankings.
2. Chivas USA – Second-best for most of the game in Frisco, but the Goats always seem to find a way to grind out a result. (8)
3. Seattle – This Fredy might actually be a superstar. Let's see if he can take his act on the road. (7)
4. New England – Four points in two road games to start the season. I'd say the Revs will take it. (6)
5. Toronto FC – Two words to describe that point in Columbus: highway robbery. (2)
6. Chicago – Will Cuauhtemoc Blanco adjust to a super-sub role? (3)
7. Real Salt Lake – Decent performance in Seattle yielded zero points. It won't get any easier with Columbus heading to town on Thursday night. (5)
8. Colorado – Terry Cooke is a nice option to have on the bench. (11)
9. San Jose – Three goals? In one game? More of the same, please. (12)
10. D.C. United – Performances may not be matching the number of points garnered. (9)
11. Houston – Good: Chris Wondolowski. Bad: Conceding three goals to San Jose. (4)
12. Kansas City – The Wizards better hope Davy Arnaud recovers from that neck strain sooner rather than later. (10)
13. Los Angeles – Not even the Galaxy can drop points when they don't play. (13)
14. New York – Reserve judgment until all of the internationals are in the fold. Until then, it's time to scrape points for the Red Bulls. (14)
15. FC Dallas – Inopportune defense breakdowns hamper a pretty potent offensive side. (15)
Kyle McCarthy writes the Monday MLS Breakdown and frequently writes opinion pieces during the week for Goal.com. He also covers the New England Revolution for the Boston Herald and MLSnet.com. Contact him with your questions or comments at email@example.com.