Both teams will be looking to ignite a change in their fortunes in the clash at the DW Stadium with the hosts poor at home and the Swans struggling away
Boyce, Caldwell, Alcaraz, Figueroa
Moses, McCarthy, McCarthur, Beausejour
Di Santo, Rodallega
Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Taylor
Dyer, Allen, Britton, Sinclair
Roberto Martinez has a fully fit squad available to choose from and, after playing the same side in his previous two games, is unlikely to make many changes. However, Hugo Rodallega may well come in to partner Franco Di Santo as the Latics search for goals.
Brendan Rodgers has in-form goalkeeper Michel Vorm back after the Dutchman recovered from an illness. Danny Graham was also suffering with the virus but is expected to be fit while Kemy Agustien will miss out after undergoing ankle surgery in midweek.
Alan Tate may return to the squad after recovering from a broken leg picked up in a golf buggy accident but is unlikely to break into the Swans' impressive back line.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Wigan is currently on a three-match unbeaten run, its best of the season so far. The last time the Latics went four games unbeaten was the last four games of last season.
- Roberto Martinez's men have scored just twice in the opening 30 minutes of Premier League matches this season.
- Hugo Rodallega (pictured right) is one goal short of becoming the third Colombian to score 25 Premier League goals after Juan Pablo Angel and Hamilton Ricard.
- Swansea's defeats against Norwich and Stoke represented just the second time that the Swans have suffered back-to-back league defeats in Brendan Rodgers' reign at the Liberty Stadium.
- Danny Graham has scored the Swans' last three Premier League goals. Five of the club's seven league wins have come when Graham has scored.
- The Welshmen have picked up just nine points away from home this season, the joint-worst return in the Premier League alongside Blackburn.
- The last league meeting between the two in Wigan was a 2-0 win for the Latics in the old Second Division in Jan. 2001, with current manager Roberto Martinez playing in midfield.
- Nine members of each squad have netted a league goal this season, the joint-lowest total in the Premier League.