The Whitecaps will look for their second straight win at their new stadium when they host D.C. United, which could be without Dwayne De Rosario.
|Vancouver Whitecaps FC (4-4-2): Cannon, Leathers, DeMerit, Rochat, Harvey, Chiumiento, Vagenas, Koffie, Camilo, Hassli, Jarju.||
OUT: FW Atiba Harris (R knee surgery); DF Jonathan Leathers (R hamstring strain); GK Brian Sylvestre (L knee surgery); MF Russell Teibert (R toe laceration)
PROBABLE: MF John Thorrington (L groin strain)
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid, Korb, Woolard, Kitchen, Burch; Simms, Najar, King, Quaranta, Davies, Wolff.||
OUT: MF Branko Boskovic (L ACL tear); MF Chris Pontius (R tibia fracture); DF Jed Zayner (L knee sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Dejan Jakovic (R hamstring strain); PROBABLE: DF Ethan White (L MCL sprain)
||DID YOU KNOW?|
Vancouver snapped a three-game winning streak with a 3-0 win over Real Salt Lake at BC Place, the team's new home.
- The Whitecaps have 25 points from 31 matches, which puts them in ninth place in the Western Conference.
- The Whitecaps' win last Thursday marked the club's fifth clean sheet of the season and the first in five games.
- D.C. United suffered a 2-1 loss to the Columbus Crew on the road on Oct. 2. It was the club's second straight loss for the first time since the second and third games of the season.
- The matchup in Vancouver will be United's final road game of the season.
- De Rosario is not expected to play for D.C. due to international commitments. The star midfielder played in Canada's meeting against Puerto Rico on Tuesday.