Spurs will be aiming for a win to improve Champions League qualification hopes while the Hammers are targeting safety, sitting only seven points clear of the relegation zone.
Demel, Reid, Tomkins, Taylor
J Cole, Nolan, Jarvis
Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto
Lennon, Dempsey, Bale
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce will be hoping to welcome James Collins (hamstring) back to his first team squad after the Wales defender was ruled out for the Hammers' previous six games, but he may not start.
Joey O'Brien (thigh) is a doubt after he limped out the Irons' defeat at Aston Villa last time out, while fellow defender George McCartney (knee) will definitely be missing.
Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is likely to be without striker Jermain Defoe (ankle) and midfielder Tom Huddlestone (knee) for the trip to Upton Park, although long-term absentee Younes Kaboul (knee) is close to a return, and could make the bench, and Hugo Lloris is expected to replace Brad Friedel in goal.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Ham's last seven Premier League goals have been scored by different players.
- The Irons have neither scored nor conceded a goal at Upton Park between the 50th and 60th minute this season.
- Sam Allardyce's men have won just twice in the league in 2013, with both victories coming at Upton Park (against Norwich and Swansea).
- Tottenham attacker Gareth Bale (pictured) has scored six out the club's last eight goals in all competitions.
- Spurs have conceded more than a third (36 percent) of their away goals between the 70th and 80th minutes this season. However, they have scored 39 percent of their goals in the same time frame.
- Andre Villas-Boas' side has conceded more than one goal only once in their last 13 games in all competitions (against Leeds in the FA Cup).
- Spurs have the second-best away form in the league, having gone five games unbeaten on the road.
- Monday night's game marks 20 years since the death of former West Ham and England captain Bobby Moore, and before kick-off a minute's applause will be observed, as well as a fan mosaic bearing his shirt in the Bobby Moore Stand.