The struggling Magpies are looking to put the 6-0 defeat to Liverpool behind them as they travel to Upton Park to face a Hammers side which hasn't lost at home since February
Demel, Collins, Reid, O'Brien
Vaz Te, Diame, O'Neill, Jarvis
Debuchy, S Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara
Sissoko, Tiote, Cabaye, Perch, Gutierrez
West Ham can boast an almost clean bill of health, with only defenders George McCartney (knee) and James Tomkins (calf) sidelined with injury.
Newcastle captain Fabricio Coloccini has an outside chance of returning from a back injury, but Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is likely to continue at center back. Meanwhile, Frenchman Sylvain Marveaux (groin) has an outside chance of featuring.
Longer term absentees include goalkeeper Tim Krul (shoulder), defender Davide Santon (hamstring) and Ryan Taylor (knee).
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Newcastle has gone 13 games without a 0-0 draw.
- Demba Ba remains joint top scorer for the Magpies this season with Papiss Cisse despite leaving for Chelsea in January.
- Alan Pardew's side sits 17th in the Premier League, five points ahead of Wigan, who hold a game in hand. The teams are level on goal difference, both on -23.
- Newcastle has scored 23 percent of its goals this season from outside the box, 10 of their 43 overall.
- West Ham has only beaten the Magpies once in their last six meetings at Upton Park.
- The last time that the two sides met at Upton Park in 2010, Newcastle won 2-1 with goals coming from Kevin Nolan and Andy Carroll (pictured right), who both now represent the Hammers.
- Nolan and Carroll are West Ham's joint top scorers this season, having both scored seven goals in the Premier League.
- Sam Allardyce and Alan Pardew have also managed both teams.