Kenny Dalglish's side look to make it five consecutive wins over struggling Hammers
|West Ham (4-4-2): Green; Jacobsen, Tomkins, Gabbidon, Bridge; O'Neil, Noble, Parker, Obinna; Ba, Piquionne.
|Liverpool (3-4-2-1): Reina; Agger, Skrtel, Carragher; Kelly, Lucas, Poulsen, Johnson; Kuyt, Meireles; Suarez.
- Liverpool's Raul Meireles has scored in five of Liverpool's last six matches.
- Kenny Dalglish's side have won their last four league games against West Ham
- Liverpool are currently on a three-game unbeaten away run in all competitions.
- In each of their last four wins, Liverpool have scored three goals.
- Liverpool have not won three consecutive league games away from home since May 2009.
- West Ham's last seven goals have been scored by strikers.
- Only Birmingham City (13) have scored fewer goals at home than West Ham (14) this season.
- West Ham have lost 13 of their last 16 league games against Liverpool.
- Avram Grant's side have only kept three clean sheets in the league all season.
- At this stage last season, West Ham had only two more points from 27 games but were in 13th place.
November 20, 2010: Liverpool 3-0 West Ham
A first-half blitz guided by Roy Hodgson saw Glen Johnson, Dirk Kuyt and Maxi Rodriguez find the net before the interval. The loss left Avram Grant's side at the foot of the Premier League and heaped more pressure on the Israeli.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!