The two lowest scorers come face-to-face, with the Baggies aiming to move into the top half and Roberto Martinez hoping to see his side climb off the foot of the table
WEST BROMWICH ALBION
Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Shorey
Brunt, Mulumbu, Morrison, Thomas
Stam, Gohouri, Caldwell, Figueroa
McCarthy, Diame, Watson
Gomez, Sammon, Moses
Wigan don’t have any more injury problems but are still without Chris Kirkland. Ben Watson could come back into the side, possibly for David Jones.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom has not scored more than two goals in any league match this season.
- The club is the only side apart from Swansea not to score from outside the area.
- Wigan, on the other hand, has six goals from over 18 yards.
- But it has conceded three or more goals in six of its 14 league matches and conceded two goals in three other matches.
- The Latics have just two league wins with a home victory against QPR and win at the Stadium of Light against Sunderland.
- Wigan’s next three matches after this are Chelsea and Liverpool at home followed by a trip to face Manchester United.
- Wigan has committed 181 fouls – the most in the league.
- These sides have met six times in the league, with Wigan winning three times to West Brom’s two and in all fixtures it’s six wins each with one draw.
- Last season Wigan triumphed 1-0 at the DW Stadium before drawing 2-2 at The Hawthorns.
- Wigan is currently in the bottom three in the Premier League: home table, away table, first-half table and second-half table.