The Baggies hit four past Cardiff last weekend but will need to carry that form against the visitors having scored just seven times in the league at the Hawthorns all season.
Jones, McAuley, Dawson, Shorey
Morrison, Mulumbu, Scharner, Thomas
Naughton, Ayala, Whitbread, Drury
Crofts, Hoolahan, Fox, Surman
West Brom is hopeful that six first team players could be available for the match. Youssouf Mulumbu (groin), Paul Scharner (Achilles), Shane Long (back), Jonas Olsson (calf), Jerome Thomas (groin) and Gareth McAuley (calf) will all be in contention having returned to training.
New signing Scott Allan should also be available having completed his move from Dundee United but Chris Brunt, Zoltan Gera and Steven Reid are all out.
For Norwich, Paul Lambert has plenty of options in each position but is missing Paul Tierney and James Vaughan through injury.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom has scored the fewest home goals in league matches (seven) out of all 72 Football League sides, but hit four against Cardiff in the FA Cup.
- The club hasn’t scored in its last three Premier League games.
- It has won just two home matches in the league, against Wolves and Bolton.
- Norwich is unbeaten in its last three away matches, gaining five points in the process.
- The Canaries have scored in 17 out of 20 Premier League matches this season, but one of their blanks came in a 1-0 home loss to West Brom in September.
- Norwich has not kept a single clean sheet in any competition from 22 matches.
- Norwich's strikers have bagged 19 goals between them (16 in the league) while West Brom's have managed 17 with only nine coming in the league.
- West Brom has won half of the two sides’ 22 meetings in league matches at the Hawthorns with Norwich having triumphed on five occasions, the last time being in 2006.
- The Baggies have won the last four meetings between the sides.
- These two sides will meet at the Hawthorns again in two weeks in the FA Cup.