Mancini is expected to rotate his star-studded squad for the trip to The Hawthorns while the Baggies are at near full strength as they aim to continue their charge up the table
Jones, Olsson, McAuley, Shorey
Brunt, Mulumbu, Scharner, Thomas
Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
Nasri, Barry, Toure
Aguero, Balotelli, Silva
Man City rotated the squad for its win over Stoke and will be expected to change it up once more when it travels to The Hawthorns. Micah Richards, Aleksandar Kolarov and Edin Dzeko are Mancini’s main injury worries though the club's quality in depth should see it through with Zabaleta, Clichy and Balotelli all expected to come in.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The last time the two sides met at The Hawthorns, Manchester City ran out 2-0 winners with Mario Balotelli scoring both for the visitors.
- West Brom has enjoyed better success away from home this season with four of its six wins all coming away from the Hawthorns.
- In the last 10 meetings between the sides West Brom has won five to Man City’s three.
- In past meetings between the two sides in the Premier League, there has never been a red card.
- West Brom has never been awarded a penalty against Man City in the Premier League while City has had three against the Baggies.
- West Brom will be looking to make it three consecutive Premier League wins with a victory over Man City following successes over Newcastle and Blackburn.
- Man City is the top scorer in the Premier League this season having not failed to find the back of the net in a single game.
- Aston Villa winger Mark Albrighton scored the Premier League’s 20,000 goal against Arsenal in their last game, pipping Man City’s Sergio Aguero to the accolade by just 90 seconds.
- Adam Johnson has started just 11 games for Man City this season but has scored 6 times while also picking up five assists.