West Brom: Carson; Reid, Olsson, Meite, Shorey; Brunt, Morrison, Mulumbu, Reid, Thomas; Odemwingie.
|Arsenal: Almunia; Sagna, Squillaci, Koscielny, Clichy; Wilshere, Denilson, Ramsey; Nasri, Van Persie, Bendtner.|
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Injured Arsenal centre-back Johan Djourou has conceded a Premier League goal this season every 337 minutes.
- Replacement Sebastien Squillaci has conceded a league goal this season every 72 minutes.
- The partnership of Djourou and Laurent Koscielny has conceded a league goal this season every 405 minutes.
- The parternship of Squillaci and Koscielny has conceded a league goal this season every 83 minutes.
- Since the 3-2 home defeat to West Brom on September 25, Manuel Almunia has not made another league appearance.
- West Brom's goal difference of -15 is the joint second worst in the league along with Blackpool and Wolves.
- West Brom have drawn their last three home league games.
- The 3-1 victory at Birmingham City a fortnight ago was just West Brom's second league victory in 2011.
- West Brom's victory against Arsenal in September saw them rise to fifth in the table. The same result will see them rise to a maximum of 12th.
- West Brom's win in September broke a run of seven consecutive league losses to Arsenal that stretched back to a 1-1 draw at Highbury on November 20, 2004.
September 25: Arsenal 2-3 West Bromwich Albion
Goals from Peter Odemwingie, Gonzalo Jara and Jerome Thomas handed Arsenal a shock first league defeat of the season.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!