Twente take on Utrecht in the semi-finals of the KNVB Beker.
|Twente: Mihaylov; Rosales, Wisgerhof, Onyewu, Buysse; Brama, De Jong, Janssen; Chadli, Janko, Bajrami
|Utrecht: Vorm; Cornelisse, Schut, Wuytens, Lensky; Silberbauer, Strootman, Maguire; Duplan, Van Wolfswinkel, Mertens
- Twente have reached six KNVB Beker finals so far.
- The reigning league champions have won only two out of their last six official games.
- Luuk de Jong, Theo Janssen and Nacer Chadli have all scored three KNVB Beker goals this term.
- Utrecht have lifted the KNVB Beker trophy on three occasions.
- Seven different players have scored for the Domstedelingen in this cup campaign.
February 6, 2011: Utrecht 1-1 Twente
Utrecht picked up a 1-0 lead before the break via Leon de Kogel, but Nacer Chadli eventually helped Twente to a 1-1 draw in the second half.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!