Having now gone four games unbeaten, Spurs will be looking to take another three points at White Hart Lane against a Canaries side who has just won just once in its last eight
Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto
Parker, Sandro, Modric
Van der Vaart, Adebayor, Bale
Martin, R. Bennett, Ward, Drury
Bennett, Fox, Howson, Surman, Hoolahan
With a number of their key players replaced in the goalless draw away to Sunderland, Harry Redknapp is unlikely to make any changes to his side, with no new injury or suspension concerns to contend with.
Norwich manager Paul Lambert rarely makes alterations to his side, and despite the short space between games, is unlikely to change this policy.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor (pictured right) has been caught offside the most times in the Premier League this season, and is its leading goalscorer in the Premier League with 13 since joining on loan from Manchester City via Real Madrid.
- After its win over Swansea in their last home game, Tottenham has now achieved the rare feat of defeating teams from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland this season, having previously faced Hearts and Shamrock Rovers in the Europa League.
- The first meeting between these two sides this season was on December 27, and finished in a comfortable 2-0 win for Spurs at Carrow Road thanks to a brace from Welshman Gareth Bale.
- Both sides were founder members of the Premier League in the 1992-93 season, and in nine games played between the two, Norwich have only recorded one victory: a 3-1 win at White Hart Lane in the 1993-94 season.
- Tottenham’s Kyle Naughton is currently on loan to Norwich City, and has only made one appearance for his parent club, as a 94th minute substitute away to West Ham in August 2009.
- These two sides faced each other in the 1973 League Cup final at Wembley, with a 72nd minute goal from Ralph Coates handing Tottenham a 1-0 victory.
- Despite reaching 40 Premier League points thanks to its 2-2 draw at home to Everton, Norwich has only taken five points from its last six games, with a 2-1 win at home to Wolves helping lift it 12 points clear of the relegation zone.
- Norwich’s Adam Drury has been at the club since 2001, and is the only player in the squad who was part of the Canaries’ most recent season in the Premier League in 2004-05; he has been inducted into the Norwich City Hall of Fame.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.