The visitors are looking for their fourth successive win in the league as they challenge for European qualification, while Spurs look to overcome the absence of star Gareth Bale.
Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto
Sigurdsson, Parker, Livermore, Dembele
Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin
Coleman, Gibson, Mirallas, Osman, Baines
Andre Villas-Boas will be without key man Gareth Bale, who suffered an ankle injury during the club's UEFA Europa League draw with Basel and is expected to miss the next two games at a minimum.
The Spurs manager is likely to also contend with the absences of Aaron Lennon (knee) and William Gallas (calf), who also suffered injuries during Thursday's clash at White Hart Lane.
England international Jermain Defoe is still two weeks away from returning from a groin injury, while Younes Kaboul (knee) has only returned returned to first-team training following a seven-month absence and Sandro (knee) is ruled out for the remainder of the season.
Everton manager David Moyes will again prepare his team without right back Tony Hibbert, who misses out with a calf injury, while Kevin Mirallas is hoping to shake off a groin problem.
Midfield pairing Marouane Fellaini and Steven Pienaar are set to complete two-match bans and will return for the home tie with QPR the following week.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Tottenham has lost more Premier League matches in the month of April than any other team - 35 in total.
- Andre Villas-Boas (pictured right) is two wins games away from his 100th career victory.
- Along with Swansea City, Tottenham is the only side in the league not to score a goal from a penalty kick.
- Spurs have scored at least two goals in five of their last six Premier League games.
- Everton is currently on a run that has seen the Toffees win three consecutive league games for the first time since January 2010.
- David Moyes' side has been leading at halftime in each of its last three wins, but is looking to claim victory at White Hart Lane for the first time since 2008.
- If the Toffees claim victory on Sunday, it will be their 600th away win in league football.