Bale has been in sensational form for Spurs and could dent the Gunners' hopes of Champions League qualification with another great display at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
Younes Kaboul (knee) should still be out for Andre Villas-Boas' side with no set return date yet, while Sandro (knee) is out for the season.
Bacary Sagna (knee) is expected to miss out for the Gunners, with youngster Carl Jenkinson set to replace him at right-back.
Abou Diaby (thigh) is 50/50 for the clash after coming off during the 1-0 win over Aston Villa on Feb. 23, while Kieran Gibbs (thigh) is definitely out after being forced off during the 2-2 draw with Liverpool on Jan. 30.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Tottenham has lost only one of its last seven Premier League home games against bitter rival Arsenal.
- Spurs have been in a winning position in both of their last two games against the Gunners, but have gone on to lose each game 5-2.
- Gareth Bale is only the eighth different Tottenham player to score over 15 Premier League goals in a season.
- Andre Villas-Boas' side has scored 11 goals from outside the area - more than any other top flight side this season.
- Lionel Messi and Gareth Bale are the only players from Europe's big five leagues to score six league goals from outside the box this campaign.
- Spurs had 13 shots on target against West Ham on Monday - only Chelsea (15 vs Aston Villa) has had more in a league game this season.
- Arsenal has 13 points from the past five Premier League games - a total only equaled by league leaders Manchester United.
- Olivier Giroud (pictured) has had 26 headed attempts at goal this season - more than any other player in the Premier League.
- No side in the top five European Leagues has averaged fewer fouls per game than Spurs (9.7) or Arsenal (9.8) this season.