New York has picked up steam, and travels north of the border to face an improved Toronto side.
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Bendik; Richter, Agbossoumonde, O'Dea, Morgan; Ephraim, Hall, Silva, Lambe; Braun, Eckersley.
OUT: Danny Koevermans (L ACL repair), Terry Dunfield (L knee sprain), Richard Eckersley (L hamstring), Darel Russell (R hamstring strain), Emery Welshman (R ankle sprain)
|New York Red Bulls (4-4-2): Robles; Barklage, Holgersson, Pearce, Miller; Alexander, McCarty, Cahill, Steele; Henry, Espindola.
OUT: Digao (Heel injury), Ryan Meara (hip surgery recovery)
QUESTIONABLE: Peguy Luyindula (L hamstring injury), Jamison Olave (L knee injury)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Toronto won its first game of the Canadian Championship on Wednesday, defeating Montreal 2-0 at BMO Field.
- New York's Brandon Barklage is part of a six-way tie for most assists this season, with three.
- Red Bulls star Thierry Henry has taken 36 shots this season, more than any other player in MLS. He is also tied for the lead in shots on goal, with 13.
- New York's 4-1 victory over New England last week was its biggest winning margin of the season.
- New York midfielder Juninho will be suspended for this match.