With TFC struggling yet again this year, Columbus looks to seal yet another Trillium Cup victory.
|Toronto (4-4-2): Bendik; Eckersley, Caldwell, Henry, Morgan; Osorio Hall, Laba, Convey; Brockie, Braun.
QUESTIONABLE: Danny Koevermans (L calf strain) Robert Earnshaw (L hamstring strain)
|Columbus (4-4-2): Gruenebaum; Williams, Marshall, O'Rourke, Barson; Warzycha, Trapp, Higuain, Anor; Schoenfeld, Oduro.
OUT: Eddie Gaven (L ACL rupture), Glauber (L ACL Rupture), Eric Gehrig (R Ankle Sprain), Aaron Schoenfeld (R Shoulder Sprain)
- Toronto and Columbus compete for the Trillium Cup. The Crew have won the trophy four out of the five years it has been contested.
- These teams have already met once this season. Columbus won 1-0 on May 18 at BMO Field.
- Columbus has been dominant in this fixture over the years. In 17 meetings, Columbus has won nine times with seven draws. TFC has won just once.
- Toronto, along with D.C. and Chivas USA, is one of the three teams averaging under a goal per game.
- Only one outfield player on Columbus' roster, defender/defensive midfielder Danny O'Rourke, has reached the age of 30.