Toronto FC and C.D. Aguila kick off Group 1 action in the 2012-13 CONCACAF Champions League.
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Kocic; Morgan, Emory, Eckersley, Henry; Wiedeman, Dunfield, Frings, Lambe; Johnson, Silva
OUT: GK Stefan Frei (L ankle surgery recovery); FW Nicholas Lindsay (L knee surgery recovery); FW Danny Koevermans (L ACL tear)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Jeremy Hall (R hamstring strain); DF Adrian Cann (R knee strain)
PROBABLE: DF Dicoy Williams (R knee surgery recovery); FW Eric Hassli (R ankle contusion)
|Club Deportivo Aguila (3-5-2): Gonzalez; Anaya, Umanzor, Romero; Torres, Bonilla, Zelaya, Romero, Velazquez; Perez, Soto
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Toronto FC is participating in its fourth consecutive CONCACAF Champions League.
- TFC made it to the semifinal stage of the 2011-12 CCL, losing out to Mexico's Santos Laguna, which is the third team in Group 1 of this year's competition.
- This is the first ever meeting between Toronto and C.D. Aguila.
- Aguila has two starters who have recently played in Major League Soccer: Oseal Romero and Dennis Umanzor.
- The Salvadoran side won the precursor to this competition - the CONCACAF Champions Cup - in 1976.