After another disappointing home display in Europe, Massimilano Allegri's men turn their attentions back to Serie A and a tricky visit to Stadio Olimpico.
Darmian, Di Cesare, Ogbonna, D'Ambrosio
Cerci, Basha, Gazzi, Santana
De Sciglio, Mexes, Yepes, Constant
Nocerino, De Jong, Emanuelson
Robinho, Bojan, El Shaarawy
AC Milan will be looking to make it three wins in a row in Serie A for the first time this season when it faces Torino on Sunday.
Massimiliano Allegri fielded a weakened side at San Siro midweek as they lost 1-0 to Zenit St Petersburg and a host of regulars are expected to return to the starting XI at Stadio Olimpico. One player that is unlikely to feature, however, is midfielder Riccardo Montolivo. The Italy international has been back in training after coming off with an injury against Catania last weekend, and he is not expected to feature for AC Milan.
Kevin-Prince Boateng will also miss out as he serves his suspension after his sending off in the 3-1 win against the Sicilian outfit. The game comes to soon for the sidelined trio of Sulley Muntari, Alexandre Pato and Bakaye Traore, but they are all set to return in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, the hosts are sweating over the fitness of strikers Riccardo Meggiorini and Alessandro Sgrigna. Giampiero Ventura is also forced to reshuffle his defence after Kamil Glik's sending-off in the Turin derby last weekend, with Valerio Di Cesare expected to start in the Pole's absence.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Defeat to Zenit on Tuesday means AC Milan is still to win a game at home in Europe this season after drawing their opening two fixtures.
- The Rossoneri have scored in every one of their seven away games in Serie A so far this season.
- That record, however, is largely down to the impressive talent of Stephan El Shaarawy (pictured, right) who has netted in the last six consecutive away league matches.
- Torino is on a disappointing run of form in the league, winning only one of their last nine encounters.
- Il Granata have a poor record against Sunday's opponents in recent years and have only won once in their last 24 Serie A clashes.