The hosts will be looking to pick up three points on Tuesday in order to book their ticket for next year's tournament and end the Dutch's winning streak
Lustig, Mellberg, Majstorovic, Olsson
Larsson, R. Elm, Kallstrom, Wilhelmsson
Van der Wiel, Bruma, Mathijsen, Pieters
Van Bommel, Strootman
Van Persie, Van der Vaart, Kuyt
Sweden will be without its star player Zlatan Ibrahimovic after the forward picked up a yellow card in his side's 2-1 win over Finland last Friday and has consequently been banned for one match. PSV's Ola Toivonen is expected to take the AC Milan man's place up front.
Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk will have to make do without the services of several key players in Tuesday's game. First choice shot-stopper Maarten Stekelenburg, defender John Heitinga, midfielders Hedwiges Maduro, Wesley Sneijder and Ibrahim Afellay as well as attacker Arjen Robben are all unavailable due to various injuries.
This means that Swansea goalkeeper Michel Vorm is likely to start between the sticks, while Jeffrey Bruma will replace Heitinga at the back. Furthermore, PSV's Kevin Strootman could partner Mark van Bommel in midfield, with Rafael van der Vaart taking Sneijder's place and Robin van Persie starting from the right wing.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sweden will qualify for Euro 2012 as the best second-placed side if it picks up the full three points against Oranje.
- The Scandinavians' record in 22 meetings with Netherlands is W7 D5 L10 (W4 D1 L2 at home).
- Andreas Isaksson, Pontus Wernbloom, Rasmus Elm, Emir Bajrami, Alexander Gerndt and Ola Toivonen all ply their trade in the Dutch Eredivisie.
- Netherlands are one of only three teams that still boast a 100 per cent record in the Euro 2012 qualification campaign.
- Striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar tops the goalscoring charts with 11 goals from seven Euro 2012 qualifiers.
- Rafael van der Vaart is only nine games away from completing a century of caps for the World Cup finalists.