First meeting between the two sides in a top-flight game, with the visitors having a historical advantage after going unbeaten in nine of their last 10 meetings in the league
Rangel, Monk, Williams, Taylor
Dyer, Britton, Gower, Sinclair
Boyata, Cahill, Wheater, Robinson
Eagles, Reo-Coker, Pratley, Petrov
Owen Coyle may miss the services of Marcos Alonso, who is believed to still be recovering from a foot injury. Dedryck Boyata is a doubt after sustaining an ankle injury against Sunderland, while Sean Davis is yet to make a return after a protracted knee injury.
Stuart Holden fell prey to a serious knee injury against Manchester United at Old Trafford, and is not expected to return until next March. Chung-Yong Lee and Tyrone Mears are also sidelined, as both players recover from a broken leg.
Meanwhile, Sam Ricketts suffered an Achilles problem that needed surgery. He has made progress in his recovery, but is expected to be unavailable for this fixture.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Swansea City has never played Bolton Wanderers in the top-flight in all its history.
- The hosts have beaten the Trotters only once in the last 10 league meetings between the two sides. That victory was back in 1988.
- Brendan Rodgers' men are currently on an unbeaten run of 13 league games at the Liberty Stadium.
- Bolton Wanderers have conceded 24 goals so far in the league this season. No other team has shipped in more.
- The visitors have also had trouble keeping clean sheets, as they have managed only one in their last 15 matches in the Premier League.
- Owen Coyle's men are currently struggling in the relegation zone after losing seven of their last eight league games.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.