First meeting between the two sides in a top-flight game, with the visitors having a historical advantage after going unbeaten in nine of their last 10 meetings in the league
Rangel, Monk, Williams, Taylor
Dyer, Britton, Gower, Sinclair
Boyata, Cahill, Wheater, Robinson
Eagles, Reo-Coker, Pratley, Petrov
Owen Coyle may miss the services of Marcos Alonso, who is believed to still be recovering from a foot injury. Dedryck Boyata is a doubt after sustaining an ankle injury against Sunderland, while Sean Davis is yet to make a return after a protracted knee injury.
Stuart Holden fell prey to a serious knee injury against Manchester United at Old Trafford, and is not expected to return until next March. Chung-Yong Lee and Tyrone Mears are also sidelined, as both players recover from a broken leg.
Meanwhile, Sam Ricketts suffered an Achilles problem that needed surgery. He has made progress in his recovery, but is expected to be unavailable for this fixture.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Swansea City has never played Bolton Wanderers in the top-flight in all its history.
- The hosts have beaten the Trotters only once in the last 10 league meetings between the two sides. That victory was back in 1988.
- Brendan Rodgers' men are currently on an unbeaten run of 13 league games at the Liberty Stadium.
- Bolton Wanderers have conceded 24 goals so far in the league this season. No other team has shipped in more.
- The visitors have also had trouble keeping clean sheets, as they have managed only one in their last 15 matches in the Premier League.
- Owen Coyle's men are currently struggling in the relegation zone after losing seven of their last eight league games.