Cottagers boss Martin Jol will be eager for his charges to build on the 6-0 demolition of QPR that handed them their first league victory.
Wilkinson, Shawcross, Woodgate, Wilson
Pennant, Delap, Whelan, Etherington
Grygera, Hangeland, Hughes, Riise
Dempsey, Murphy, Sidwell, Dembele
Fulham boss Martin Jol's plans have been hit by a series of injuries during the international break. A knee injury has put Bryan Ruiz's involvement on hold, while thigh and ankle knocks have ruled out Swiss pair Philippe Senderos and Kerim Frei.
Long-term absentee Simon Davies also remains sidelined with a knee injury. But in better news, Aaron Hughes has recovered from the groin strain that ruled him out of going on international duty for Northern Ireland.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- In 70 meetings in all competitions, Stoke City has won 26, Fulham has won 29 and there have been 15 draws.
- Fulham's 6-0 victory against Queens Park Rangers was its first of the season.
- Stoke has not tasted victory in the league since the September 10, when it achieved a 1-0 win over Liverpool.
- Stoke new-boy Peter Crouch has scored three goals in his last five games against Fulham.
- 75 percent of the goals Stoke has conceded this term have been in the first half - the highest proportion in the division.
- Fulham's Clint Dempsey has scored three goals in his last four games against Stoke.
- Teammate Bobby Zamora has scored four times in his last five league matches.
- Martin Jol's last 17 matches in the Premier League - 10 with Tottenham Hotspur in 2007-08 and seven this term with Fulham - have resulted in seven defeats, eight draws and two wins.
- Stoke's misfiring attack has scored just four goals in its last nine league fixtures.
- Stoke's tally of 17 shots on target this season is the lowest in the league.